- ◆ Fish and bottom contour readout: It detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom.
- ◆ The device suits for variety fishing environments: It can be used for boat fishing, ice fishing, lake fishing, sea fishing and so on.
- ◆ Depth readout: The transducer is with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Depth range from 3ft to 328ft.The depth can be show either in feet or meter.
- ◆ Function setting: 5 modes sensitivity options; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish alarm; unit of depth measurement options (meter or feet).
- ◆ Warranty Policy: We offer 12 months warranty for this item. Any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message (response within 24 hours every day online).
Specification : 1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet 2. Display: 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD 3. Backlighting: Green LED 4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor 5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328.08ft) ; Min: 0.7m (2.30 ft) 6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees 7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand) 8. Operating Temperature is from-14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C) 9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included) Package Included : 1. Fish Finder Display 2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable 3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper 4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter 5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut 6.Neck Strapv 7.Operation Manual How to use the Sonar Sensor: 1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand); 2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs; 3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water. Attention: 1. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish. 2. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation. 3. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance. Ice fishing: 1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth. 2.If there are any air between the sonar sensor and ice, or the water below the ice, the unit will not work properly and will require you to try another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use. 3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.